To assist us in diagnosing the cause of your issue, please supply us with a series of photos, showing the issue you are experiencing. Providing these photos enables us to investigate your issue quickly and efficiently.
The photos that are required are outlines below:
- Base on which your mattress sits
- The label at the foot end of the mattress
- The barcode tag is located in the middle of the head end of the mattress or base border
- A copy of your proof of purchase to show purchase date and price paid for the item. This can be a photo.
Additional photo requirements:
For issues with depressions in the mattress (body contouring) we need a series of photos to show the depressions.
- Firstly remove all bed linen
- Place a broom flat across the mattress and with a steel tape measure, show the distance between the mattress and the broom handle.
- Make sure you take the photos looking straight at the tape measure enabling the measurements to be clearly visible.
- Please take photos standing back from the mattress showing the full length of the mattress.
For all other claims:
If you are experiencing any other problem such as fabric or base concerns, please take and upload photographs appropriately showing the problem as outlined above.
Some photo examples: